I tried to make the comparator as simple and intuitive as possible. The first table covers general characteristics of each platform, while the second focuses on the returns (TIR and monthly annualized return).
Comparator of return rates:
Click here to see the whole document.
- The XIRR is calculated in the last month shown on the table (in bold the best XIRR per category).
- Best returns of each month by category in blue. Negative monthly returns in red. Shaded cells indicate extreme returns due to specific short-term bonuses.
- All returns are calculated tax-free to facilitate comparison, even in cases where the platform withholds taxes.
- XIRR, especially for real estate crowdfunding platforms and P2B crowdlending have not yet reached yet the maximum potential of each platform, so there is still room for improvement, unlike P2P platforms that reach their full potential in 2-3 months maximum.
- Mintos profitability broken down by currency is presented at the bottom of the table (pale grey). The combined category (all currencies – dark grey) offers monthly returns taking into account the effect of the exchange rate (i.e. depending on the exchange rate of each currency each month).
- * Indicates platforms on which I’ve been investing since before January 2018 (Housers: September 2016; Inveslar: December 2016 Privalore: March 2017). The previous monthly returns are available in the monthly analysis).