Viventor was established in 2016. During the three-year period (as of February 2020), the platform has refinanced more than EUR 105 million worth loans, while accumulated paid interest to investors reached over EUR 1.3 million. Average return is 13.2%. ViVentor has 7,500 registered investors and its current portfolio exceeds EUR 15.5 million. ViVentor has increased its’ financial capital from EUR 2,800 to EUR 1,300,000. As a result of the significant growth of the platform, Viventor's revenue more than tripled from EUR 0.1 million in 2018 to EUR 0.31 million in 2019. The total loans funded on the platform in 2019 was over EUR 53.5 million.
I started using Viventor in March 2018. The profits obtained are attractive, and the platform is simple to use with a truly comprehensive interface.
- Platform Type: Crowdlending to individuals (P2P) – Marketplace with 17 originators.
- Start: 2016, Latvia.
- Modalities: The number of loan originators on the platform increases at a steady pace. As of February 2020, there are 17 Loan Originators (6 of them joined the platform in 2019). Loans amount between a few hundred EUR up to 1000 EUR. Of the loans financed during 2019, more than 71% were consumer loans, 18% invoice financing and around 8% business loans.
- Geographic focus: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Netherlands, Estonia, Spain, Poland, Bulgaria, Russia, Lithuania, Northern Macedonia, Latvia, Moldova and Kazakhstan. There is a plan to add loans originating in Vietnam, Singapore, the Philippines and India in the future.
- Currencies: EUR.
- Return rates: From 8 to 14%, although there are few above 12%.
- Investment flow / Cash Drag: There are always loans available, although at times it is not possible to find any above 10%.
- Minimum investment (per loan): From 10 EUR.
- Payment modality: Interests paid every month.
- Duration of loans: One to 60 months. The short ones account for about a quarter of my portfolio.
- Defaults: None, because I only invest in secured loans (with Buyback). The platform does not allow to easily check the percentage of overdue loans (cannot be downloaded), but the level of historical defaults is 6.5%. In any case, as there is Buyback for most loans, this does not affect the performance obtained by the user/investor.
- Buyback: Yes, the vast majority. The buyback is activated within 30 days of delay for short loans.
- AutoInvest: Yes, it has a really detailed AutoInvest function that allows you to select based on virtually every imaginable criteria. It also has a really detailed manual option.
- Secondary market: There are, with many loans and options to select them based on several criteria. I only used it to buy a couple of loans. The only drawback I would put to it is that you can only buy the entire loan offered, which in many cases is more than I intend to invest in a loan (in my case the minimum: 10 EUR max).
- Interface / Tools: One of the best platforms. Really clear and with a whole series of interactive charts to check the distribution of your investments according to all the features you could possibly need. There is a particularly useful bar chart that tells you day by day the money that will go into your account for interest and principal payments. You can consult and download your income and transactions, invest in automatic format, consult and filter your investments (but not download them - only downside), and check the benefits generated. There is the option to receive daily, weekly and / or monthly reports via email.
- Taxes: It doesn't withhold taxes.
- Customer Support: Really good. I have contacted them several times (the questions are sent through the platform and they reply by email) and I have always received an answer within 24 hours.
- Languages: English and Latvian.
- Welcome promotion: Invest with this LINK and Viventor will reward us both with 1% of the amount invested during the first 30 days, which must be at least 100 EUR (promotion valid until 29 February).